Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm alive I promise!

Whoa it's been over a week since I posted! I've been super busy with my project and worked all last weekend and last week, and now I've been on a weekend vacay trip.

We left Thursday for a 12hr horrible trip to the southwest of Uganda (almost to Rwanda) to lovely gorgeous Lake Bunyoni which is lovely and gorgeous. I had very good intentions to write two posts this weekend, but this is the first time we've had internet fast enough to load anything but very basic html gmail. We're leaving just after breakfast for our long trip back, and we're stopping at the equator on our way---will water really flow straight down the drain???

Pictures and posts soon!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thanks for the brief post to let us know that you are not lion droppings at this point.
Sounds like a neat trip away from the drama at Kiboga (except for the 12-hour drives). Looking forward to a post all about it. I'll warn you, though, that I'm not a believer in the Coriolis effect operating on sink drains, regardless of which side of the equator you're on. Hurricanes yes, toilets no. :-)